Dear customer,At Argo Yacht Club,hereinafter referred to as our company, your privacy is absolutely respected and protected.
In order to help you understand how our company collects, uses, and protects the personal information that you provide, please read the Privacy Statement on our company’s official website. This document will tell you about the records, information, and usage methods collected by our company on its website, as well as our privacy statement.
I. To whom this privacy statement applies
This statement does not apply to affiliated companies, agents, or distributors outside our company, nor does it apply to people who are not employed or managed by our company.
II. Information we collect
Information you provide
We collect personal information from users according to the different services provided by our company: When you order products, solutions, or rent products or solutions from our company, or use the online form to contact our company, our company will ask you to permanently provide relevant personal information, including but not limited to the following types:
1. Register as a member
When you register as a member of our website, we will collect and permanently retain your personal information to meet the needs of our operation.
2. Send online forms to contact us
When you have any questions or inquiries about our company, this website will ask you to provide relevant personal contact information.
Our company handles the information it collects through this website in the following manner:
(1) The telephone, e-mail, and address information you provide is only used by our company to contact you, and is not used for other purposes.
(2) All information is only for our company’s contact and safekeeping. Our company will not use the information for other purposes or publish any information you provided.
III. The policy on sharing personal data between this website and third parties
1. Online shopping
(1) When you shop online at our company, in order to understand the types and quantities of the products or services you purchased and information about the payer and payee, the relevant websites will collect the content of the products or services you provided, and relevant information such as payer information, information about the mail recipient, and payment information, etc. If a user connects, through our website, to the website of a third party to shop online, the privacy protection policy of that third party does not apply to our company, and our company is not responsible for any consequence of that policy.
(2) Records such as payer information, product-related information or services of purchased products is used mainly for internal management and to improve the quality of personalized services. For example, if you have consented, we’ll notify or display the information or services about the products that you’re interested in. Furthermore, the recipient information is mainly used to deliver the products or services you have purchased to the place you specify and the payment information is only used regarding your payment for the purchase.
After you register as a member on this website, the information entered is used only for reference by this website according to its service or activity design. Data generated without your active input, such as the IP address of the user’s machine, time of use, the browser used, browsing and click records, etc., are used by this website only in aggregate to analyze the behavior of all users, and not to analyze users individually.
IV. Our company’s policy on sharing personal data with third parties
We will not share your information with other companies, organizations, or individuals unless any of the following conditions applies:
(一) Get your consent in advance
We will only share personal information with other companies, institutions, or individuals outside of our company when we have obtained your consent.
(二) For external processing
If our company engages a third party to handle matters, we will provide the necessary but partially-obscured information with the third party or other trusted companies or personnel. We will ask them to follow our instructions and abide by this “Privacy Statement” and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures when they handle this type of information on our behalf.
(三) To provide you with other services or preferential benefits, such as discount coupons, sweepstakes, etc.
When we need to share your information with a third party that provides the service or discount, our company will provide a full explanation during the event and notify you before the data are collected. You are free to choose whether to accept this specific service or discount.
(四) The access, use, storage, or disclosure of personal information is reasonably necessary for the following reasons:
1. In compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal procedures, court requirements, or government execution orders
2. In investigations of potential violations in order to implement the “Terms of Service” of our company’s various businesses
3. Detect, prevent, or otherwise deal with fraud, security, or technical issues
4. Protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our users, or the public from harm in accordance with the law or to the extent that’s legal
V. Our company’s statement on sending e-mails
After obtaining your consent during registration and log-in, our company will send you an e-mail with relevant information about the registered members, consumption details, or online contact forms.
VI. Self-protection measures
Please keep your password and or any personal information in a safe place. Do not give any personal information, especially your password, to anyone. After you’ve finished logging in, shopping, filling out online forms, etc., remember to log out of your account. If you share your computer with others or you use a public computer, remember to close the browser window to prevent others from reading your personal data or mail.
VII. External links on our website
The web pages of this website provide Internet links to other websites, and you can also click the links provided on our website to enter other websites. However, the privacy statement of our website is not applicable to those linked websites, and you must refer to the privacy protection policies of those linked websites.
In order to provide you with the best service, our website will plant and access our cookies on your computer or mobile device. If you do not wish to accept the writing of those cookies, you can raise the level of your privacy in the setup of your browser to reject the writing of cookies, but such restrictions may prevent some functions of our website from executing normally.
IX. Amendments and inquiries into the privacy statement
The privacy protection policy of this website will be revised at any time in response to needs. The revised clauses will be published on our website. If you have any questions about your privacy on the Argo Yacht Club website, please contact Argo Yacht Club through the contact conduits provided on this website.